Youth Co-Ed Soccer
All soccer divisions are full. WAITLIST IS FULL AT THIS TIME (as of January 27, 2021)
We are super excited to offer co-ed youth soccer again this Spring. This program will be for youth in Pre K (age 4 by April 1, 2021) grade to 8th grade (as of September 8, 2020).
Our divisions shall include no less than 4 teams and no more than 6 teams. Should a division not get enough participants for 4 teams, we will cancel that division and refund those fees.
Divisions shall be as follows (game times are subject to change, only if necessary and notice will be given):
- Pre K & K - 9 am or 10 am game times
- 1st and 2nd - 9 am or 10 am game times
- 3rd & 4th - 9 am game times
- 5th/8th - 10 am game times
Our season will start on Monday, April 5th. Practices will on Monday nights. Practice times will be set by the coaches. Games will be on Saturdays. There will only be one practice a week and one game a week.
Important dates to remember:
- Parent Meeting and Coach/Player Meet n Greet – TBA (will not be on Easter Sunday)
- Picture Day – Saturday, September April 10th - The Courts & The Fields at Real Life
- First Games – Saturday, April 17th – The Fields
- Final Games of the Season – Saturday, May 22nd– The Fields
*Items needed for soccer - shin guards (that can be covered by socks), comfortable shorts/pants for practices and games, personal water ball and athletic shoes.
** Optional equipment - cleats (non metal) and a soccer ball (Pre K through 2nd Grade - ball size is 3; 3rd/4th grade is ball size 4 and 5th grade and older is ball size 5).
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com