Real Life RE-opening
Starting on MAY 1, 2020
As you most likely know, Idaho Governor Brad Little has announced various stages to Reopen Idaho, and as described in Stage 1, Places of worship can open if they adhere to strict physical distancing, sanitation protocols, and any CDC guidance.
Additionally, we have spoken directly with our Sheriff Ben Wolfinger (leader of Kootenai County Emergency Command) & Mayor Ron Jacobson about the specifics of our reopening, and they have supported our plan.
As of May 1st, we will begin to enter into Stage 1 reopening for specific activities at Real Life Ministries
Activities to resume for Stage 1 with advised protocols:
- Weekend Worship Services
- Youth & Young Adult Services
- Recovery Ministries
- Thrift Store
- Life Groups at leaders discretion if they can meet social distancing guidelines.
Protocols to be observed for all environments for Stage 1:
- 6 feet physical distancing between families, this includes limited seating in each auditorium
- Common areas closed such as coffee and lounge areas. No food services for any events at this time.
- Limited contact services and protocols for all events
- Sanitization and cleaning of spaces between services
- Regular temperature checks for staff & volunteers as well as masks worn in public spaces.
We want to encourage the vulnerable population, those who are sick, and those concerned, to stay home engaging with online services until such a time as they feel comfortable. For families with young children, we will have limited childcare available during services, but will also be providing child activity packs for kids to sit in church services with you.
Specific Weekend Services opening this weekend:
Post Falls Campus: Sunday, MAY 3 @ 8:00, 9:45, 11:30
Coeur d’Alene Campus: Friday, MAY 1 @ 6:15, Sunday 9:00 & 10:45
North Campus: Temporarily meeting at Post Falls Campus at 5:00pm Sundays (starting MAY 3)
Questions or responses? E-mail us: email@example.com.