HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR FIRST NIGHT:
WHERE IS YOUTH GROUP?
Real Life Ministries Post Falls, 1860 North Cecil Road
Grade 6 in Building 2
Grades 7-8 in Building 1
WHAT TIME DO I GET THERE?
Youth Group officially starts at 6:00, but doors are open as early at 5:00 for those that would like to come hang out early or to help set up for the night.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING?
You don't need to bring anything, however there is a Merch/Cafe and a snack store where you can buy coffee, snacks, soda, pizza and merch that you might want to bring some money for.
WHAT DOES A NIGHT AT YOUTH GROUP LOOK LIKE?
• 5:00 Early Hour - Come early to hang out, grab a drink at the cafe, play games, and much more!
• 6:00 Arrive at Youth Group - 7-8th grade come through the main doors of Building 1,6th grade come through the main doors of building 2 – be greeted by our welcome team, receive a welcome gift and get checked in.
• 6:00-6:30 Hang Out - Spend some time in our lobby being introduced to some new people, visiting the Cafe, stopping by the merch and snack store, playing ping pong, corn hole, pop-a-shot, Mario Kart and more.
• 6:30-7:10 Large Group - Head into the auditorium and find a seat for some worship, a fun, interactive on stage experience and a relevant engaging message.
• 7:10-8:00 Small Groups - A staff member will connect with you to help you find a small group that is both gender and grade specific. You will spend this time connecting with leaders and other students, talking about the message and life and creating relationships in a smaller environment.
• 8:00 PICKUP - We have a parking pick up system that helps make picking up your student the most fast and efficient way. When you pull up, you will be greeted by our friendly parking crew and directed where you need to go. See below map for directions: