HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR FIRST NIGHT:
WHERE IS YOUTH GROUP?
Real Life Ministries Post Falls, 1860 North Cecil Road, Building 1.
WHAT TIME DO I GET THERE?
Youth Group officially starts at 6:30, but doors are open as early at 5:30 for those that would like to come hang out early or to help set up for the night.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING?
You don't need to bring anything, however there is a Cafe and a Merch/snack store where you can buy coffee, snacks, soda, pizza or merch that you might want to bring some money for.
WHAT DOES A NIGHT AT YOUTH GROUP LOOK LIKE?
• 6:30 Arrive at Youth Group - Come through the main doors of Building 1, be greeted by our welcome team, receive a welcome gift and get checked in.
• 6:30-6:45 Hang Out - Spend some time in our lobby being introduced to some new people, visiting the Cafe, stopping by the merch and snack store, playing ping pong, corn hole, pop-a-shot, Mario Kart and more.
• 6:45-7:30 Large Group - Head into the auditorium and find a seat for some worship, a fun, interactive on stage experience, and a relevant engaging message.
• 7:30-8:30 Small Groups - A staff member will connect with you to help you find a small group that is both gender and grade specific. You will spend this time connecting with leaders and other students, talking about the message and life, and creating relationships in a smaller environment.
• 8:30-9:15 After Hours - Stick around after Youth Group to enjoy a free snack or dessert, continue conversations, play more games, and to hang out in a relaxed environment.